Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 4

Stuff # 1: Internet Connection Troubleshooting

Early this morning, our internet connection was lousy. We just recently updated our connection speed but to no avail, it seems pretty slow. So, I called up the Globe hotline for technical support on this matter. The call representative was accommodating. No hassle though. And everything went well after.

Stuff # 2: Scanning Pictures for my Parent's Video Presentation

These are random pictures since I and my siblings were kids and my parents were a bit younger. I guess. I gave my mom a favor to scan some pictures because she's busy doing her laundry.

Stuff # 3: Grocery at Robinson's Supermarket, Talisay

Yeah! Favor was on my side. haha. I was able to buy food and drinks and other stuffs. It's been awhile that I've joined my mom for grocery. And this time, I didn't let any moment pass me by. I hopped and the rest was EPIC! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment